Join Overtop Media Digital Marketing
Grow with us
A great place to grow
- Rewarding career
- Flexible hours
- Work from anywhere
We are always looking for a kick-ass Digital Marketing Specialist. Specifically, a PPC Search, SEO, and Social Ads Specialist to join our family of leading-edge creatives. The ideal candidate will be able to work remotely and will have experience with the below skills.
- Must have at least 1-2 years of experience in paid search and social media.
- Knowledge of technical and on-page SEO and paid search management is required.
- Knowledge of other Google marketing channels like Youtube, Display and Shopping is ideal, but not required.
- Experience working with third-party suppliers is ideal.
Possible current position of potential fit:
SEO analyst, digital marketing analyst, PPC analyst, SEM/SEO officer, Paid analyst, digital marketing specialist, paid search specialist, search specialist, seo specialist
- Google Skillshop Certifications in Search, Display, VideoAnalytics, GMB
- Facebook Ads, Facebook for Business
- Microsoft Advertising
- Adobe Creative Cloud
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Position our product offerings (primarily, but not limited to, SEO and Paid Search) as part of an overall agency solution to client needs.
- Able to provide bespoke solutions to client needs, considering budget, priorities, and impact based on timelines and objectives
- Able to articulate strategies and recommendations in a non-technical tone, depending on who the audience is.
- Packages previous successes and ongoing testings as a means to showing the value of our solutions.
- Successfully plan, create, and manage PPC campaigns across a variety of channels, a variety of clients, variety of industries.
- Updated with industry changes and able to think forward in terms of impact to clients.
- Communicates results based on the KPIs set during planning.
- Able to project manage to ensure timely delivery of work.
- Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc.
- Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, etc,
- Keyword research and management to optimize bids (add PPC keywords and negative keywords)
- Optimize bidding at keyword, placement, device, geographic, demographic, and other levels
- Perform daily account management of PPC campaigns (review expensive under-performing keywords and ensure PPC campaign does not exceed weekly and monthly ad spend budget, maintain Quality Score, impression share and other important metrics)
- Write engaging and concise copy to modify CTAs on ads to boost click-through-rates and landing pages to boost conversion rates
- Monitor, evaluate, and present the performance of campaigns by generating weekly and monthly performance reports to clients, analyzing trends, goals, opportunities, and other key performance indicators
- Stay on top of search engine and PPC industry trends
- Data & Analytics Reporting.
- Experience with WordPress, Google Analytics, Google TagManager, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Microsoft Ads, Email Marketing, E-commerce, and Facebook Business
- Functional experience with all channels of Social Media
- Goal-oriented in strategies and optimizations.
- Consistent in delivering work that has been committed, both in terms of time and expected output.
- Creative when it comes to problem-solving and in recommending solutions.
- Communicates challenges as they happen.
- Proactive in putting forward solutions for sudden challenges.
- Keeps abreast on industry news and updates.
- Has ownership of committed work, be it internally or externally.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills, listening skills, and an articulate presenter
- Excellent writing proficiency and content creation skills
- Creative Thinking
- Analytical skills
- Research and problem-solving skills
- Data-driven and analytical.
- Extremely organized and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Curious, quick to learn, and receptive to constructive criticism.
- Highly methodical, accurate, and determined.
- Must maintain current certifications with Google Analytics Academy
- Proficiency with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Previous experience in a similar role preferred, but not required.
- Must be proactive.
- Ambitious and driven for yourself and our clients.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
How to Apply For This Position:
- Please submit your application below.
- Please prepare a cover letter and updated resume.
- Please include your work samples, major accomplishments, and any other professional achievements you would like to highlight.
- Please include links to relevant certifications.
- Please include a short video sharing why you are the best candidate.
- Please include your compensation and/or salary requirements in your cover letter.
- Please include any references or reviews you would like us to take into account.
Thank you so much for your interest in Overtop Media Digital Marketing!
We're expanding fast and always on the lookout for talent
Join Our Team
Don’t exactly have all the required skills and qualifications mentioned above? yes, there’s a lot here, but if you’re not quite there, apply online, and share why you would be a great candidate to join our team. Perhaps there’s a fit after all.